Xavo Plant Scheduling
The magic button for higher productivity.
The first out-of-the box automated real-time scheduling solution! Driven by the unique iFRP® scheduling algorithm Xavo Plant Scheduling calculates optimal production plans within seconds. Combined with a powerful data model, integration interfaces and an easy to use client application Xavo Plant Scheduling fits almost every scenario from local optimization up to factory-wide plant scheduling.
What is the main difference compared to other scheduling solutions? Xavo Plant Scheduling aims to provide an optimal production schedule in real-time. Thanks to the tight integration with other plant systems, Xavo Plant Scheduling can “react” on events like equipment breakdown, hot-rocket orders, changes in staff availability and so on.
Who should use Xavo Plant Scheduling?
Any process manufacturing plant with manual or heuristic-based production scheduling can profit from Xavo Plant Scheduling. Xavo also provides automated scheduling solutions for other use-cases, like predictive scheduling.
Xavo Plant Scheduling Demo Case
We have prepared a set of Powerpoint Presentations to explain the standard use case of the product. Please view them in presentation mode in order to see all animated sequences.
- Xavo Plant Scheduling Demo Story - PPTX, 1.1MB
- Xavo Plant Scheduling Demo Use Cases - PPTX, 6.5MB
- Xavo Plant Scheduling Features - PPTX, 3.1MB
- Xavo Plant Scheduling provides the easiest way to introduce real automated scheduling in any process manufacturing environment
- The powerful yet flexible and intelligent iFRP® scheduling algorithm calculates a true optimum - for the whole plant if you want!
- You can calculate production plans with different optimization goals: save shifts, save equipment, optimize throughput, …
- Easy customization and integration to customers needs without loosing the product benefits
How to get…
Xavo Plant Scheduling is an “almost ready to use” product. It has to be integrated and customized for the specific needs of your environment. Please contact our Plant Scheduling team for more information